Miss Universe New Zealand public voting terms and conditions
i-Vote terms and conditions
The Miss Universe New Zealand 2019 winner will be named during a live Grand Final show at SKYCITY Theatre on August 10, 2019. Online voting details and criteria are listed below.
The public vote will count towards 50 per cent of the final scores for the 20 contestants. This will be overseen by an independent adjudicator. The remaining 50 per cent will be calculated from the judges’ scores on the night.
Voting terms and conditions
1. Voting will be from a shortlist of 20 contestants. Each contestant will be issued with a webpage at iticket.co.nz for Vote Bundle purchases. There is no voting via email, SMS, or by phone.
2. In order to vote you will need to purchase an i-Vote voting bundle from iticket.co.nz. The basic vote bundle is charged at NZ$5 and will count as 5 votes for the contestant selected. One dollar (NZ$1) from each bundle goes to charity. Payment is made by credit or debit card.
3. Online votes will be limited to 50 bundles at NZ$5 per bundle, per payment card/email address. Any votes over this limit will not be counted, but the voter/credit card will still be charged.
4. The online vote will be open from March 14, 2019 till August 10, 2019 at 10 p.m. NZST.
5. A voter must obtain the credit/debit card holder’s permission.
6. Voters must be sure they carefully select the name of the contestant they wish to vote for.
7. Miss Universe New Zealand reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent, excessive or suspicious patterns of voting have occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
8. Miss Universe New Zealand reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time. In the event of any such cancellation or suspension, a technical failure or any other malfunction with the vote, Miss Universe New Zealand reserves the right to arrange for the winner to be decided using a vote count taken at the time of cancellation or suspension.
9. Miss Universe New Zealand, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.